What makes our therapists great
Our SOTH therapists go through a thorough interview process, background and reference check, and job shadow other therapists prior to employment. All new and experienced therapists are required to demonstrate clinical competency in several areas of therapeutic treatment, evaluation, and treatment planning. Ongoing mentorship and continuing education occurs for all Skills on the Hill therapists.
SOTH therapists have received training in the following areas:
- The Alert Program for Self-Regulation: How Does Your Engine Run?
- The Zones of Regulation
- Sensory Processing Dysfunction
- Floortime Approach/DIR
- Interactive Metronome (IM)
- Integrated Listening System (ILS)
- Sequential-Oral-Sensory Approach to Feeding (SOS Approach)
- Therapeutic Listening Program
- Reflex integration
- Pediatric yoga
- Social Thinking Curriculum