- This event has passed.
SOTH Parent Webinar Series Presents: Self-Regulation 4 Online Learning
May 23, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Don't burn out before school is out. Hang in there. YOU'VE GOT THIS.
Join us for a Pop-Up Webinar! Skills on the Hill Pediatric Therapy presents a fabulous new web series for parents & caregivers managing the delicate balancing act of online learning. Enjoy an interactive presentation and discussion with widely respected occupational therapist Amanda Simmons, MS, OTR/L. In one session, you will learn her specialized sensory strategies and tools you can use TODAY to help your child stay more focused, organized and ready to learn - even during the summer months.
Read what parents are saying!
"I am having a productive day implementing our new strategies for a better week. I have laminated my older son's checklist, showed him the mouse timer, and the best is for last; When I posted his new color-coded schedule next to the fridge, he immediately gave me a hug. He said, "That's not too bad! Only 4 hours of school - I can do that...and I get snack breaks and recess and time with my friends."
Get your questions answered (and more!):
- Why won't my child sit still?
- How much Zoom is too much Zoom?
- What can I do to help my child stay organized?
- Why do I have to stand over my child to get his/her work done?
- Why can't they be more independent?
- What about my own work schedule? I have 3 kids!!!
- What should a movement break look like?
- Are wiggly seats a good option for my child?
- Should I focus on her pencil grasp? Does it really matter?
- Help! Our fidgets turn into FIGHTS.
- What in the world does sensory processing mean anyway?
Skills on the Hill | 202.544.5439 | For inquiries, email email@example.com