Skills on the Hill is launching a summer long behavioral support group series for parents and caregivers navigating the highs and lows of managing behavioral challenges for children with and without special needs. Sessions are open to the community and free of charge for registered participants. Join us in a safe space where you can share your experiences, hear from other parents and learn new strategies from handpicked professionals curating content to meet your specific needs. Life is certainly a rollercoaster…SOTH is here to help.
Meetings will be hosted weekly via Zoom. Interested participants will receive their meeting access code via email or by phone once their registration is confirmed. We look forward to supporting you soon!
Upcoming Topics Include:
- 6/1 – Topic 1: The ABC’s of Behavior + Structure & Routine
- 6/8 – Topic 2: Use of Rewards and Reinforcements
- 6/15 – Topic 3: Teaching Flexibility and Managing Control
- 6/22 – Topic 4: Teaching Functional Communication To Get Needs Met
- 6/29 – Topic 5: Managing Challenging Behaviors – proactive vs reactive strategies
- 7/6 – Topic 6: Managing the Sensory Environment (presented with OT)
This service is offered free to the community and is open to parents of children of all ability levels. Please email email@example.com with any questions or for help registering.