A Parent Education Webinar Series
SOTH is on the move supporting families! Our new Surviving Summer series has been specially curated for caregivers looking for positive approaches to meeting their child’s developmental and sensory needs over the summer months. Meetings are held weekly via Zoom using a collaborative format where parents are given the opportunity to problem solve and learn from pediatric specialists on a variety of topics related to the physical, cognitive and social-emotional functioning of children of all ages. See a list of topics below!
- Sensory Friendly Summer Scheduling :: 6/20/20
- Building Social Skills While Social Distancing :: 6/27/20
- Preventing Summer Learning Loss (a therapist’s perspective) :: 7/11/20
- Understanding SPD: Decoding Sensory Behavior ::7/18/20
- Co-Regulation 101: When we are BOTH in fight or flight :: 7/25/20
- My Picky Eater: Techniques to Increase Variety :: 8/1/20
- How to Talk & Connect With My Child (who is non-verbal) :: 8/8/20
- Using a Strengths Based Approach for Home Programs :: 8/15/20
- Therapy Carryover: From Clinic to Home to School :: 8/22/20
- Self Regulation 4 Learning // Managing the Modified School Year Option :: 8/29/20
Every session begins promptly at 10 am and end at 11 am.
This special parent education webinar series is now offered free and is open to the community. Invite a friend and spread the word! We hope you join us!